A thermal laminating film, with patented antimicrobial compound, is ideal for environments where the control of contamination sources is critical. Environments such as medical and scientific settings, restaurants and food service, schools or other settings which are potentially exposed to higher concentrations of bacteria.
- Custom product, available in a variety of structures.
- Built-in protection to inhibit the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Excellent clarity and durability.
- Menus, book covers, anatomical charts, counter mats
- Classroom materials, manuals, instruction or reference sheets, and more.
Further Details on Antimicrobial Film:
- More information and commonly asked questions Click Here
- Article on Novel Antimicrobial Surface Coatings and The Potential For Reduced Fomite Transmission of SARS and Other Pathogens Click Here
Trade Name: Cheever (Antimicrobial) Thermal Lamination Film
Typical Gauge: 1.3mil, 1.7mil, 3mil, 5mil, 10mil
Physical Properties: Film: .48 mils (+/-10%)
Total Weight: 48.0 lbs/ream (+/-10%)
Yield: 9,000 sq.in./lb. (+/-10%)
Adhesive Performance: Adhesion: 800 grams per inch
Heat Seal to self @ 300 degrees F, 70 psi,
1.5 sec. > 3500 gms./inch
Application Temperature: 220 degrees F - 280 degrees F
Solvent Resistance: Excellent abrasion and scuff resistance.
Excellent chemical & solvent resistance.
- Built-in protection against the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Built-in protection against fungus.
- Inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- When used as directed the antimicrobial compound is safe and effective.
- In keeping with good hygiene practices, the laminated article may be cleaned as usual and the antimicrobial properties will not wash off.
- Film can be disposed of in a normal fashion.