Dye Sublimation Paper
Dye Sublimation Paper
Dye sublimation paper is designed to absorb sublimation ink and then release that ink quickly when heat is applied. Through this sublimation printing process, the designs and dye results are more vibrant and detailed than other printing methods.
Cheever Specialty is a dye sublimation paper supplier for a variety of applications, from sports and fashion apparel to signs and banners. No matter what your dye sublimation project is, we have the materials to meet your needs.
Benefits of Dye Sublimation Transfer PaperDye-sublimation printing yields beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded in the substrate or fabric rather than printed on the surface. Images on fabric won’t fade or crack even after multiple washings. Images on hard substrates will not chip, peel, or scratch.
Additional benefits of dye sublimation paper include:
- High quality and excellent performance
- Ultimate ink absorption and drying
- Excellent runnability and outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced color release and densities
- Suitable for digital printing on industrial and non-industrial printers
- Appropriate for water-based dye sub inks
- Quick Dry and High Release
- Handles Heavy Ink buildup and loads
- Designed for large format Heat Presses
- 100% Recyclable.
Dye Sublimation Paper Applications:Dye sublimation transfer paper can be used in a variety of applications. Because of its quality, performance, and durability, dye sublimation transfer paper is often found in fabric and clothing applications, as well as photo printing.
Dye sublimation paper is most often used for transferring dyes to polyester-based fabrics or blended synthetic fabrics, but it also works well on ceramics and other materials, depending on the application.
Dye sublimation transfer paper can be found in:
- Fabrics – Choose from a range of 100% polyester fabrics. The choices of fabrics come in two distinct types:
- Woven texture for sturdy and hardwearing banner stands, exterior banners, exterior signage and upholstery
- Knit material that drapes and flows more naturally, for custom apparel, indoor flags and banners, photographic backdrops, and table covers.
- Sports and Fashion Apparel – Everything from t-shirts and cycling jerseys to handbags and baseball caps is a possibility. The ever-growing popularity of sports and fashion apparel opens up new sublimation opportunities every day.
- Photo Printing – From personalized gift items such as magnets, wall mounts, and photo-apparel to photo backdrops, sublimation is perfect for delivering high-quality photographic images to a wide range of markets.
- Soft Substrates
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Signs & Banners
- Heat Transfer to various fabrics.
Dye Sublimation Paper Technical Data:
- BASIS WEIGHT: 30# - #75
- WIDTHS: 12” – 126”
- OUTSIDE DIMENSION OR ROLLS: 18” – 40”
- CORE SIZES: 3”, 6”
Contact Cheever Specialty Today for Dye Sublimation Transfer PaperAs a dye sublimation paper supplier, we can provide customers with a specific width, length, and OD for a roll of dye sublimation paper that meets their specifications. We can also change the coat weight of the paper, as well as its moisture content.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call about your next dye-sublimation project, or request a quote today.