Poly Coated Paper Solutions
Large roll of Polycoated paper on conveyor belt
Cheever high-performance poly coated paper is engineered to provide the heavy duty protection you need from water, grease, and oil. All of our food-grade poly coated paper is FDA compliant and comes in a range of coatings and grades. We provide our clients with expert guidance to achieve the right combination of materials and conversions for their specific application.
How Cheever Helps Customize Your Poly Coated Paper Solutions
Let us analyze and improve the design of your current paper or ask us to design something from scratch. We will guide you in:
- Selecting the correct paper grade: We offer a wide range of poly coated paper coatings and grades.
- Customizing the finish: We work with you to determine which finish suits your application best.
- Creating industry leaders: We curate customized, high-performance poly coated paper that helps our clients succeed.
- Custom Solutions, Cost Savings: Cheever Inventory Hold Program can provide you with critical cost savings on large orders of poly coated paper. Learn more here.
Poly Coated Paper Grades
Trusted across industries, poly coated paper is your first choice for protecting metal parts and tools. We source the raw materials and convert them to the exact finished product you need:
- Custom coatings: 1 or 2 sided
- Slitting Capabilities: custom slit widths
- Sheeting Capabilities
- Die Cutting Capabilities
- Traverse Winding
Poly Coated Kraft Paper (Natural) 1 or 2 sides
Poly Coated Kraft Paper (White) 1 side
Polyethylene Coated Freezer Paper (Clear, White or various colors)
Clay Coated Paper Coated 1 or 2 side with Poly (Poly coating both sides makes the sheet lay flat which makes this perfect for a carrier sheet)
Finishes Available for Poly Coated Paper Solutions:
- Matte: Low coefficient of friction
- Gloss: Poly pressed on
- Capcote: Ranging in finish from Satin to Semi-gloss depending on PE coating weight. Has a low MVTR due to the elimination of pinholes
Poly Coated Paper Applications and Industries
Perfect for Bag Closures, Ream Wrap Packaging. Can be used in high temperature settings. Wrapping of heavy machined parts that have been coated in oil or grease for shipping.
For moisture holdout, paint masking, freezer paper, interleaving and electronic applications.
Poly Coated Paper Solutions TECHNICAL DATA
|25# - 90#|
|NATURAL KRAFT, UNCOATED WHITE|